Thanks to all that made this possible.
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
The Cowtown Mallroom (3101 Gillham Plaza in Kansas City Missouri) has been a go to location for clothing, art, collectibles, music, and gatherings. On Sunday, May 20th from 1:00pm-2:30pm it will be the venue for the Cowtown Mallroom Fashion Show. This fashion show features the pre-sewn, hand painted clothing line of Jackie Denning, called Amor Bandido. Her clothing is comfortable, stylish, made of cotton and one of a kind. Jackie will also be displaying her vortex rings which are made with natural stones wrapped in wire as well as her re-mixed art pendants which are miniature artworks from the last 15 years shrunken down to a wearable pendant.
Monday, March 19, 2012
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Faction Magazine 2 Year Anniversary & Kick-Off Party for Kansas City Fashion Week
$15 in advance (on sale until 3pm 2/23/12) or $20 at door
Tickets available at Kansas City Fashion Week
- 4 Fashion Shows featuring KC designers Gina Boyce, Laura McGrew, Maegan Stracy and Kirsten Paludan & Jeremy Rockwell (shows @ 8 & 10)
- Clear10 Vodka BOGO drinks (7-8pm)
- KANSAS Whiskey tasting (9-11pm)
- $5 specialty drinks all night
- Aerial performance by Voler (9pm)
- Lighting installation by Vintage Edison
- Spins by DJ Sheppa
- FREE Parking on south side lot
One8Oak Event Space
1814 Oak Street
Kansas City, MO 64108
This event is sponsored by:
One8Oak Event Space, Landers Visions, Vintage Edison, Clear 10 Vodka, Art Institutes International, and Kansas City Fashion Week.